Fire Safety Management Training
The learning objectives of the course are to -
- Understand and appreciate the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005 and take a brief look into the codes of practice (COP) and guidance documents provided by the Government and other professional bodies with regard to fire risk assessment and fire safety.
- Understand how fire risk assessments are carried out and the legal obligation of the ‘responsible person’ or person with overall control of a premises.
- Understand the terms ‘responsible person’ competent person’ and ‘relevant person’ as detailed in the RRO.
- Take part in a discussion be made aware of the requirements for a company fire safety policy, including all persons in an organization who may be involved in the audit trail following an incident at their premises involving the Fire and Rescue Service after considering taking legal action as the enforcing authority.
- Understand and be able to assist in the production of a ‘site specific’ emergency fire evacuation plan and an overall fire strategy for any building/premises they responsible for.
- Have an appreciation of the term ‘corporate manslaughter and the implications of the health and safety legislation covering places of work.
All prices exclude VAT and Mileage at a rate of 45p per mile.